Date de mise en ligne : 09 août 2019
Date de clôture : 31 août 2019
Emploi basé à : Gleeds Management Services - Manchester
At Gleeds we’re Shaping the Future of the built environment with independent thinking and lasting relationships.
We achieve this because;
- We’re committed to our People and our Clients
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality
To continue this story, Gleeds Management Services Ltd have an exciting new opportunity for you to join our team serving clients in the North West Region.
This is a challenging role. You will be shaping the full range of pre- and post-contract project management services for a range of clients across a wide variety of sectors that may include commercial; residential, industrial, education, local authority, and retail. However, in the first instance this role will be delivering services to a healthcare client on a High-Profile Project.
You will be;
- Process driven
- Collaborative in nature
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of projects from inception to completion - feasibility, planning, design, construction and post construction phases.
- Planning, programming and monitoring progress of the projects
- Preparation and presentation of technical and progress reports.
- Managing / liaising with stakeholders / consultants and contractors
- Administration of contractual terms
- Appraisal of contractors’ work
- Communication and meetings with clients and key stakeholders
- Working as a part of the wider Gleeds team
Applicants should be degree qualified – ideally this should be a construction related degree; and be a full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB, APM, or ICE.
You will have in depth knowledge and demonstrable experience of managing projects from feasibility stages through planning to delivery. You will have a proven track record working within a consultancy, developer or client environment, and have been actively involved in the project management of £multi-million projects in the UK and have excellent management and communication skills. Experience of managing JCT and NEC forms of Contract and have experience of administrating Management Contracts. Due to the nature of your first assignment, you should have knowledge and experience of delivering Healthcare projects.Postuler en ligne